Tuesday, March 31

Please write our Marine!!

I worked 5 twelve-hour night shifts in a row this week and while I was sleeping on Monday morning I got a text message from Bryan saying they were leaving for Iraq. Of course, I slept through it and missed texting him back.

I worked my last of 5 on Monday night and while I was at work Bryan called home to say he was in Minnesota, then on to Ireland, Kuwait and Iraq. He said to turn off his cell phone and he would see us in 7-9 months. Of course we got all this off the message he left because I was at work and LaVar and Jared were at the store. He started off the message by saying "you guys never answer the phone!" I felt so bad that we missed his last call home for awhile...(more tears followed).

Anyway, we have an address for him now so please write when you have a spare moment. I know the Marines all love letters and packages!

Lcpl Jensen, Bryan
2nd Bn, 23rd Marines
Fox Company 43490
FPO AP 96426-3490

Prayers are also welcome...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue! I've been hoping that you'd start a blog (even if I can't seem to want to---I'm a great blog-stalker!) and have been wondering when Bryan would be going so you've just fulfilled all my Jensen family wishes. I'll write to him and add him to my prayer list. Can't wait to see you in June.

Love you and your whole crew,
BRENDA

Katie said...

I wish he had tried to call me. I will write him now. Can't wait to see you in 2 days!!! YEA!

Arianne said...

Glad to hear that you are having such a wonderful time with Katie!! Evan will write to Bryan and so will Howard and I!!

We love all of you very much!! And miss you!! I will try to come see you soon!

I am so glad that you have a blog, now I can check in on you guys!