Sunday, May 10

Mother's Day

While I was growing up I always knew I wanted to be a mother. Maybe it was because of the fantastic example I had in my own mother. She was always there for me, supporting me and making me feel I could suceed at whatever I wanted to do. I know she often went without things for herself in order to make sure we had what we needed. She gave us her all.. her time, her heart and her love.

She continues to do so even today. I want her to know how much I respect her, admire her and love her. I hope I can be even a portion as good of a mother as she is. I love you Mom! Happy Mother's Day!

I also want to thank my three incredible children for giving me the opportunity of becoming a mother. They have taught me so much and I feel blessed to have them in my life. All of them are strong, talented people who have so much to offer the world. I love you: Katie, Bryan and Jared! Because of you Mother's Day is something to celebrate!

3 comments:

Joy said...

Thank you Sue for the beautiful thoughts. It has been my joy and pleasure to be your mother. The greatest blessing Heavenly Father ever gave me was to be a mother to you children. I thank him continuously for that great honor.

Arianne said...

What a sweet post Sue. Your Mother is wonderful!! I always love being around her, she is so much fun.

Happy Mothers Day! You are one the most wonderful mothers I know! I know my children love having you as their Aunt. Can't wait to see you soon!!!

Katie said...

I love you, too, Mom. I miss you so much. You have always been a wonderful mother to me. I hope you had a happy Mother's Day!